Kaia is a fitness program catered to women and designed to give you the best workouts, nutritional support and the greatest results. We encourage a lifestyle change, but also help those who can only commit to a few months.
Designed by women, for women, Kaia’s workouts target your trouble zones, in addition to increasing your cardiovascular endurance. We keep your body constantly guessing (which means more calories burned!) by never repeating a workout.
In order to accommodate all women, each Kaia exercise has 3 levels of difficulty
- Balance: low-impact (no weight, no jumping)
- Strength: mid-impact (add weight and speed)
- Kaia: high-impact (add weight, speed and impact)
What separates Kaia FIT from other fitness programs is our combination of intense muscle confusion workouts, constant support from our certified fitness professionals and nutritional guidance.
- Intense muscle confusion workouts
We researched full-body sports (gymnastics, running, weight lifting, etc.) and developed a program that molds your body into perfect shape.
- Certified fitness professionals
Our coaches provide personal training in a group setting and ensure that you feel safe and comfortable at any level. As our clients lead busy lives and have a limited amount of time for exercise, we must be creative in our workouts, keeping your mind engaged and your body guessing. Our coaches never repeat workouts, since routine is the number one enemy of muscle growth and weight loss.
- Nutritional guidance
We also target health and weight loss from a nutritional standpoint. We give you the tools to build a healthy relationship with food. We teach you all about healthy food options and how to eat in a lean and green way.
The great thing about Kaia workouts is you never know what to expect. Our workouts ensure you don't get stuck in a comfort zone; they keep your body guessing and your mind engaged. Kaia classes are exciting and fun. They leave you exhausted but exhilarated. You will actually find yourself excited for the next class!
You'll feel some results immediately, but you will most likely see results within 2 or 3 weeks of starting the program. You will:
- Lose weight - about 1-2 pounds a week, without putting yourself on the latest fad diet
- Tone your muscles
- Look your best and feel even better
- Feel more energetic
- See real results that last
- Make great friends and have fun!
You Kan do it! Our workouts are designed for women of all ages and abilities, from first-timers to seasoned athletes. We tailor our exercises to ensure you are not left behind. We will help you find your fitness level and we respect your limits. All of our coaches are well-versed in Kaia modifications and will help you in any way possible.
We have three levels of exertion:
- Balance - The low impact version of an exercise. This is for anyone who is new to Kaia, recovering from an injury or who feels it’s appropriate. Typical heart rate zone: Anywhere from 120-140. Low impact does not mean doggin’ it!
- Strength - To make any exercise harder or more intense you need to add speed or weight. So Strength is the aerobic phase of our workouts. Typical heart rate zone: 130-160.
- Kaia - The highest level of exertion. To reach this phase you are working hard, adding speed, intensity or weight. Typical heart rate zone: 160-190.
Kaia offers a year-round program with seasonal themes, programs and challenges throughout. We have cross training built into our cross training: each week includes functional training or Better Than Boot Camp-style Workouts, Yoga Flow and Saturday Adventures (we venture outdoors to walk, hike, jog, run and play). The best time to join is anytime!
Our workouts are designed to increase cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, build lean muscle, reduce body fat, and improve flexibility and agility.
Our Nutritional Guidance offers a simple common sense approach to eating up to and including day by day meal plans, one-on-one guidance, shopping trips and cooking workshops. We will help you make healthy eating choices whether you need a "tune-up" or have a weight loss goal in mind. Throughout the year we offer orientations, fit tests, challenges, physical assessments, nutrition plans, cookbooks, shopping guides and celebrations.
We work as a Team and have a blast!
Kaia Flow is a power yoga, core strengthening class. Flow concentrates on creating long and lean muscles, which make you stronger, more flexible and more coordinated. Our Flow practice is an essential component of our training for injury prevention, recovery and utilization of breathe and mediation to center ourselves and our minds.
- Wear comfortable workout clothes and a pair of quality running shoes.
- A bottle of water.
- Big SMILE!
You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat for Flow workouts.
You KAN do it! Kaia FIT is for all ages and abilities. Don’t be intimidated, you will be surprised how far you will come in a short amount of time and how many different women of all abilities are currently thriving in the program. From first timers working out and grandmothers, to elite athletes, Kaia workouts are designed for you. We have modifications for all the exercises and you will never be left behind. We will help you find your level and respect your limits.
All coaches are well versed in Kaia modifications and will help you in any way possible. We have three levels of exertion:
- Balance: is the low impact version of an exercise. This is for anyone who is new to Kaia, recovering from an injury, or feels it’s appropriate. Typical heart rate zone: 120- 140. Low impact does not mean doggin’ it!
- Strength: is the next level up from Balance. To make any exercise harder or more intense you need to add speed or weight. So strength is the aerobic phase of our workouts. Typical heart rate zone: 130-160.
- Kaia: is the highest level of exertion. To reach this phase you are working hard, adding speed, intensity or weight. Typical heart rate zone: 160- 190 max.
On Saturday mornings all class times join together for an outdoor adventure for walking, hiking, jogging or running. Like all Kaia Classes these outings are for all fitness levels and give us all an opportunity to enjoy our beautiful surroundings.
The best time to join is NOW! Our program is designed to accept new ladies any time.
Yes, as long as space is available.
If you purchase a one month or VIP Membership you may attend as many classes as you like.